Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sushi lover







Ichima Roll (3/5)


Salmon Lover Roll (5/5)


Mango Tango Roll (2/5)
sweet/spicy

I decided to stop by Ichima for dinner today. It is located in Pasadena, and this is probably my second favorite sushi restaurant. I have to say that the salmon lover roll is the best of the bunch. I would definitely recommend it. If you had the rainbow roll before then I would say it is comparable to the ichima roll. It is really nothing special. The mango tango roll was my least favorite. I love mangoes, but I am not really fond of the sweet and spicy taste. I won't be ordering this next time. Other than that, the sushi here still satisfy my cravings.

My top 3 sushi restaurants:
1) Ichiban (Glendale, CA)
The Red Dragon roll is delicious here.
2)Ichima (Pasadena, CA)
3)Gin Sushi (Pasadena, CA)

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Just came across your blog .. I love it! I really like your style!

    Check out mine and if you like what you see maybe we could follow each other! :)

    xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i love your outfit and your hair!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg fell in love with yur necklace and the food you ate, haha
    really cool!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit and I love sushi too! Super amazing pictures! Interesting blog!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Bloglovin,Instagram and Twitter and leave a comment and i'll surely follow back too!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete