Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pasadena




Zankou
1/2 chicken




Bird Pick tea&herb
lychee oolong

Zankou Chicken is a restaurant located in Pasadena. I have to say that the food here is pretty delicious. It is also rated as "the best chicken", but you could be the judge of that. The portion is good for 1-2 people. My order consists of the 1/2 pound chicken, 2 panini wraps, some veggies, their own special sauce, and a garlic sauce. Be warned: bring some gum or mints because the garlic is kind of strong. If you know me, I am a tea lover, so I have to also stop by Bird Pick tea & herb. I have read and heard a lot of good reviews about this place. It is located near many shopping stores such as Forever 21 and H&M, so that is a plus! I ordered the lychee oolong and the drink tasted weird at first. I think I was too use to Half&Half and many other popular tea places around the 626 area. The oolong flavor is strong and the drink has a hint of lychee. I would probably not order this drink again, but I would come back and try other drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment