Monday, April 29, 2013

Disappointed







The Open Door
yellow tail sashimi (3.5/5)
mixed japanese mushroom (4/5)



Macchiato
macchiato sunrise (2.5/5)
banana/mango waffle (2/5)


I have to say that I am disappointed with these two places. First of all, I always wanted to try the Open Door, since I heard a lot of good reviews about this place. They also have happy hour from 5PM-7PM. The food is good here, but if you want to grab a meal that will fully satisfy you then this place is not right for you. I feel like this place is more suitable for those who just want to talk to a few friends, have a few small dishes, and drink a couple of beers. Next, I went to Macchiato. Macchiato is just one of the many teas, coffees, and dessert places. I was also very disappointed with this place. The macchiato sunrise was nothing special. The waiter explained to me that it was a mango and peach tea? The waffle was nothing special as well. The mangoes had a sour taste. I am pretty sure that it was not fresh. The green tea ice cream was very hard. I don't know what else to say about this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment